Welcome to Society of Singapore Golfers
The SSG is essentially an apolitical and non-profit organisation whose primary objectives are to promote and stimulate the interest in golf and to serve and provide golfers with a wide range of services and programmes. It is managed by volunteers who are elected into the SSG’s Management Committee.
Notice of SGA CHS Registration
It is hereby notified for general information that all members of the Society of Singapore Golfers do not require to register for SGA Centralised Handicap System (CHS) as the Handicap & Rules Committee will register and submit on behalf of its individual members in light of its statutory obligations. Section 24 of the Personal Data Protection Act requires an organisation to make reasonable security arrangements to protect personal data in its possession or under its control in order to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
Lost of Password for SGA CHS
All members are advised to contact the Handicap & Rules Committee at email@example.com in the event they lost their passwords. Upon receipt of such email, the Handicap & Rules Committee will reply with an advisory email on how to recover or reset your passwords.
Featured Products – Available at SSG Online Shop
SSG Match Play Championship 2015
The SSG Match Play Championship 2015 was held at the following courses on the respective dates:
• Vanda/Aranda Course @ Orchid Country Club on 28 January 2015
• Lake Course @ Raffles Country Club on 25 March 2015
• Warren Golf & Country Club on 27 May 2015
• Palm Resort & Country Club on 10 June 2015
This event was co-sponsored by Ms Siow Li Lin and Mr Sumardi Sidi.
The winners are as follows:
- Champion: Lee Yi Cheng Michaer
- 1st Runner-up: Joe Ng
- 2nd Runner-up: Lam Yong Beng Kelvin
- 3rd Runner-up: Mohd Noor
The prize presentation was held in conjunction with our Quarterly Tournament cum President’s Cup at Keppel Club on Thursday, 17 December 2015.
President’s Cup 2015
The qualifying round for the President’s Cup 2015 was held at Sembawang Country Club on 15 Jan 2015. Top 60 players including ties have qualified and competed in the following rounds on the respective dates:
• Round 1 @ Orchid Country Club on 11 Mar 2015
• Round 2 @ Orchid Country Club on 18 Jun 2015
• Round 3 @ Warren Golf & Country Club on 17 Sep 2015
• Round 4 @ The Keppel Club on 17 Dec 2015
The winners of the President’s Cup 2015 are:
- Champion: Lee Yi Cheng Michaer (211)
- 1st Runner-up: Tan Siong Kooi Terence (213)
- 2nd Runner-up: Azman Mohd Yasin (220)