Welcome to Society of Singapore Golfers
The SSG is essentially an apolitical and non-profit organisation whose primary objectives are to promote and stimulate the interest in golf and to serve and provide golfers with a wide range of services and programmes. It is managed by volunteers who are elected into the SSG’s Management Committee.
Notice of SGA CHS Registration
It is hereby notified for general information that all members of the Society of Singapore Golfers do not require to register for SGA Centralised Handicap System (CHS) as the Handicap & Rules Committee will register and submit on behalf of its individual members in light of its statutory obligations. Section 24 of the Personal Data Protection Act requires an organisation to make reasonable security arrangements to protect personal data in its possession or under its control in order to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
Lost of Password for SGA CHS
All members are advised to contact the Handicap & Rules Committee at email@example.com in the event they lost their passwords. Upon receipt of such email, the Handicap & Rules Committee will reply with an advisory email on how to recover or reset your passwords.
SSG Match Play Championship 2016
The SSG Match Play Championship 2016 was held at the following courses on the respective dates:
• Warren Golf & Country Club on 19 May 2016
• Kranji Sanctuary Course at National Service Resort & Country Club on 18 August 2016
• Horizon Hills Golf & Country Club on 6 October 2016
• Tering Bay Golf & Country Club on 23 October 2016
This event was sole-sponsored by Mr Joe Ng.
The winners are as follows:
- Champion: Lam Yong Beng Kelvin
- 1st Runner-up: Mustafa Ali
- 2nd Runner-up: Wong Hai Tin Kevin
- 3rd Runner-up: Liew Gee Huat Desmond
The prize presentation was held in conjunction with our Quarterly Tournament cum President’s Cup at Kranji Sanctuary Course at National Service Resort & Country Club on Thursday, 15 December 2016.
President’s Cup 2019
The qualifying round for the President’s Cup 2019 was held at The Keppel Club on 21 February 2019. Top 60 players including ties have qualified and competed in the following rounds on the respective dates:
• Round 1 @ Warren Golf & Country Club on 21 March 2019
• Round 2 @ Warren Golf & Country Club on 20 June 2019
• Round 3 @ Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course on 19 September 2019
• Round 4 @ Warren Golf & Country Club on 19 December 2019
The winners of the President’s Cup 2019 are:
- Champion: Duta Hadi Sriwaluya (233)
- 1st Runner-up: Yee Huan Pheng Andy (237)
- 2nd Runner-up: Lim Wee Hun Charles (239)