The following websites are wholly owned by Advancecom Corporation Pte Ltd (Company Reg. No: 200721052C) and operated by the Society of Singapore Golfers (“SSG”): singaporegolfers.org, singaporegolfers.net, singaporegolfer.org, and singaporegolfer.net (Each such website shall be individually referred to herein as, a “SSG Site”, and collectively as “SSG Sties”).
5. This Site is the official website of SSG. It is owned and operated by the SSG.
6. The materials located on this Site including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by SSG.
Restrictions on Use of Contents
8. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior permission of SSG. To use any parts of the Contents of this Site, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the Contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. SSG reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
9. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of SSG’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of SSG.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
10. The Contents of this Site are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, SSG does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
a. as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Site;
b. that the Contents available through this Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
11. SSG shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Site.
Right of Access
12. SSG reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this Site to other websites
13. This Site contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by SSG. SSG is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyper-links and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
14. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to the user. In no circumstances shall SSG be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Site is linked.
Links to this Site from other websites
15. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
16. Neither the SSG logo nor any other logo or service mark of the SSG may be used to link to any SSG Site, to any web page within a SSG Site, or to any website accessible from a SSG Site, without the express written permission of the SSG.
17. Linking to the Homepage: You may link to the Homepage of this Site, upon notifying SSG in writing. Please notify the SSG at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are linking to any SSG Site and include information regarding the name of your website and the name of your website operator (if different than the website owner).
18. Hyperlinking to an internal page of this Site: You must make a specific request for and secure permission from SSG prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. SSG reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Site or any of the Contents.
20. Under no circumstances shall SSG be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Site or any of the Contents.
21. SSG reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
22. SSG reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Site or any of the Contents.